supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend(noun)
a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
"all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
booster shot, promoter, wiz, whiz, acquaintance, plugger, recall dose, booster station, takeoff booster, maven, adorer, protagonist, booster unit, paladin, athletic supporter, jock, whizz, friend, ally, takeoff rocket, booster, shoplifter, relay link, assistant, hotshot, hero, sensation, lifter, mavin, suspensor, ace, genius, star, relay transmitter, title-holder, agonist, help, virtuoso, fighter, wizard, helper, supporter, booster dose, jockstrap, adept, relay station, superstar, champ, booster rocket, admirer, booster amplifier, garter, champion, sponsor, patron
a person who admires; someone who esteems or respects or approves
someone who admires a young woman
"she had many admirers"
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Translations for admirer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- поклонник, обожателBulgarian
- Bewunderer, BewundererinGerman
- admirador, admiradoraSpanish
- admirateur, admiratriceFrench
- bewonderaarster, bewonderaarDutch
- wielbiciel, wielbicielkaPolish
- почитатель, почитательница, поклонница, обожатель, обожательница, поклонникRussian
- admirues, admirueseAlbanian
Get even more translations for admirer »
Find a translation for the admirer synonym in other languages:
Select another language: