Synonyms for take off
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms and similiar words for the term take off
depart, part, start, start out, set forth, set off, set out, take off(verb)
cancel, take leave, start, initiate, offset, exposit, set about, go away, get, start out, explode, spark, get going, range, take time off, split up, lift off, incite, commence, expound, get down, take off, break up, bulge, detonate, lay out, divide, instigate, trigger off, activate, part, vary, array, pull up stakes, trigger, get off the ground, embark on, originate, split, pop out, trip, separate, bulge out, deduct, go, depart, lead off, set off, actuate, diverge, sidetrack, digress, start up, pop, bug out, begin, spark off, touch off, startle, bring out, leave, jump, disunite, blow up, set forth, subtract, break, deviate, protrude, come out, straggle, stir up, take up, quit, set out
take away or remove
take off, lift off(verb)
depart from the ground
take off, take time off(verb)
take time off from work; stop working temporarily
mimic or imitate in an amusing or satirical manner
get off the ground, take off(verb)
get started or set in motion, used figuratively
subtract, deduct, take off(verb)
make a subtraction
take off(verb)To remove.
take off(verb)To imitate, often in a satirical manner.
take off(verb)To leave the ground and begin flight; to ascend into the air.
take off(verb)To become successful, to flourish.
take off(verb)To depart.
Translations for take off
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- зняць, здыма́цьBelarusian
- loslösen, ausziehen, startenGerman
- απογειώνομαι, βγάζωGreek
- despegar, quitarseSpanish
- ottaa pois, nousta, lähteä lentoon, pitää vapaataFinnish
- enlever, décoller, ôterFrench
- felszáll, levet, leveszHungarian
- togliere, decollareItalian
- 飛び立つ, 脱ぐJapanese
- си́мнува, поле́тува, тр́гнува, собле́кува, сле́куваMacedonian
- een vlucht nemenDutch
- ta avNorwegian
- levantar voo, decolar, descolar, tirarPortuguese
- a decolaRomanian
- снять, убира́ть, взлета́ть, убра́ть, взлете́ть, снима́тьRussian
- зніма́ти, зня́тиUkrainian
Get even more translations for take off »
Find a translation for the take off synonym in other languages:
Select another language: