bait, come-on, hook, lure, sweetener(noun)
anything that serves as an enticement
lure, enticement, come-on(verb)
qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
come on, come out, turn up, surface, show up(verb)
appear or become visible; make a showing
"She turned up at the funeral"; "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
start, rise, bulge out, place, step up, come along, get along, protrude, fall out, break through, progress, out, go forth, come on, come out of the closet, bulge, go up, advance, surface, come in, step forward, step to the fore, show, dig up, fold up, come up, pop out, egress, draw close, draw near, bug out, go on, prove, coat, come to the fore, get on, push through, approach, erupt, fold, excavate, turn out, emerge, shape up, show up, turn up, pop, issue, appear, come near, come forward, come out, rise up, come forth, near, locate
approach, near, come on, go up, draw near, draw close, come near(verb)
"We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
rise, set about, cuddle, climb up, come along, draw close, get along, uprise, border on, progress, come on, go up, advance, surface, lift, snuggle, arise, burn down, come up, burn up, draw near, ascend, go on, climb, get on, approach, move up, nest, shape up, show up, turn up, go about, nuzzle, come near, mount, nestle, come out, near
progress, come on, come along, advance, get on, get along, shape up(verb)
develop in a positive way
"He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
throw out, fare, mature, set ahead, come, bring forward, build up, come along, board, pass on, get along, win, supercharge, kick upstairs, progress, maturate, pull ahead, come on, make headway, go up, advance, surface, upgrade, make out, encourage, further, come up, gain, bestride, elevate, age, mount up, do, draw close, draw near, boost, go on, gain ground, jump on, raise, work up, move on, get on, get on with, hop on, senesce, approach, shape up, show up, turn up, climb on, get along with, appear, come near, mount, march on, come out, be on, near, promote, get ahead, build
go on, come up, come on(verb)
start running, functioning, or operating
"the lights went on"; "the computer came up"
line up, rise, rally, get hold, come along, pass on, muster, muster up, pass off, get along, fall out, find, continue, progress, come on, carry on, go up, advance, surface, lift, arise, come about, come up, scrape up, scrape, keep, proceed, bob up, go along, draw near, ascend, happen, go on, scratch, summon, occur, pass, move on, get on, approach, move up, draw close, shape up, show up, turn up, come, take place, hap, come near, rise up, come out, march on, near, uprise
occur or become available
"water or electricity came on again after the earthquake"
Translations for come on
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- do tohoCzech
- los, nun, flirten, anflirten, dalli, anmachenGerman
- vamos, pinchar, por favor, ¡venga ya!, andandoSpanish
- lähestyä, antaa mennä, lähennellä, edetä, flirttailla, kehittyä, edistyä, vauhtiFinnish
- c'est pas vrai, vas-y, tomber sur, mais voyons, mais enfin, à la fin, allezFrench
- դավայ, արագացրուArmenian
- áfram, láttu ekki svona!Icelandic
- andiamo, dai, forza, suvviaItalian
- 急ぐ, がんばれ, さあ, 早く, まさか, ねえJapanese
- adhortamini, animate, excita, hortamini, incita, audete, eamus, vadamus, aude, gradiamur, excitate, adhortare, anima, incitate, hortareLatin
- mari, ayuhMalay
- vlug een beetje!, goed groeien, kom op, haar regels krijgen, tegenkomen, kom, flirtenDutch
- vamos, dar em cima, anda, pelo amor de Deus, vaiPortuguese
- иди!, да ладно тебе!, поехали, айда!, давайте, да ну!, ну же!, пошли, полно-те!, ну-ну!, живей!, пойдёмте, давай, брось!Russian
- stöta, skynda, kom an, kom igen, skynda påSwedish
Get even more translations for come on »
Find a translation for the come on synonym in other languages:
Select another language: