come out into view, as from concealment
"Suddenly, the proprietor emerged from his office"
issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress(verb)
come out of
"Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
supply, start, bulge out, come forward, step up, bring out, release, fall out, write out, out, go forth, come on, cut, bulge, surface, come in, step forward, step to the fore, come to the fore, put out, pop out, place, leave, egress, bug out, come out of the closet, publish, make out, push through, erupt, turn out, emerge, break through, show up, turn up, pop, issue, go away, appear, protrude, come out, come forth
become known or apparent
"Some nice results emerged from the study"
come up to the surface of or rise
"He felt new emotions emerge"
come forth, emerge(verb)
happen or occur as a result of something
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Translations for emerge
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- излизам, изплувам, появявам сеBulgarian
- sorgir, emergirCatalan, Valencian
- entstehen, auftauchen, herauskommenGerman
- ilmestyä, ilmi, tulla näkyviin, selvitä, nousta, ilmaantua, paljastuaFinnish
- sortir, émergerFrench
- צף, צץ, התגלהHebrew
- felmerül, felbukkan, kiderülHungarian
- երեւիլ, երեւալArmenian
- venire fuori, venire alla luce, emergereItalian
- 現れる, 出るJapanese
- выходить, выйти, появляться, появиться, возникнуть, возникать, всплывать, всплытьRussian
- dyka uppSwedish
Get even more translations for emerge »
Find a translation for the emerge synonym in other languages:
Select another language: