filled with satisfaction
"a satisfied customer"
quenched, satisfied, slaked(adj)
"his thirst quenched he was able to continue"
English Synonyms and Antonyms
A person is comfortable in mind when contented and measurably satisfied. A little additional brightness makes him cheerful. He is comfortable in body when free from pain, quiet, at ease, at rest. He is comfortable in circumstances, or in comfortable circumstances, when things about him are generally agreeable and satisfactory, usually with the suggestion of sufficient means to secure that result.
Translations for satisfied
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- satisfetCatalan, Valencian
- befriedigt, zufriedenGerman
- sata, kontentaEsperanto
- satisfait, satisfaiteFrench
- riaraichteScottish Gaelic
- soddisfatto, contentoItalian
- ڤواس, puasMalay
- voldaan, tevredenDutch
- tilfreds, mett, fornøydNorwegian
- satisfeito, saciadoPortuguese
- satisfăcut, mulțumitRomanian
- удовлетворённый, дово́льныйRussian
- nöjd, nöjtSwedish
Get even more translations for satisfied »
Find a translation for the satisfied synonym in other languages:
Select another language: