suited to your comfort or purpose or needs
"a convenient excuse for not going"
large and roomy (`convenient' is archaic in this sense)
"a commodious harbor"; "a commodious building suitable for conventions"
English Synonyms and Antonyms
A person is comfortable in mind when contented and measurably satisfied. A little additional brightness makes him cheerful. He is comfortable in body when free from pain, quiet, at ease, at rest. He is comfortable in circumstances, or in comfortable circumstances, when things about him are generally agreeable and satisfactory, usually with the suggestion of sufficient means to secure that result.
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Translations for convenient
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- улесняващ, удобенBulgarian
- convenientCatalan, Valencian
- einfach, passend, genehm, günstig, gelegen, praktisch, bequemGerman
- cómodo, convenienteSpanish
- sopiva, mukava, käteväFinnish
- goireasachScottish Gaelic
- נוח, נוחהHebrew
- comodo, convenienteItalian
- погоден, згоден, поволенMacedonian
- cómodo, convenientePortuguese
- elverişli, rahat, münasip, uygun, muvâfık, kullanışlıTurkish
Get even more translations for convenient »
Find a translation for the convenient synonym in other languages:
Select another language: