orgy, binge, splurge(noun)
any act of immoderate indulgence
"an orgy of shopping"; "an emotional binge"; "a splurge of spending"
bust, tear, binge, bout(verb)
an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
"they went on a bust that lasted three days"
gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, stuff, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out(verb)
overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself
"She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
stuff, lug, gorge, oversupply, choke up, glut, replete, englut, pig out, thrust, scarf out, gourmandize, overeat, farce, satiate, block, overgorge, flood, shove, fill, squeeze, overindulge, engorge, gormandize, sate, ingurgitate, binge, gormandise
Translations for binge
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Trinkgelage, Fressattacke, GelageGerman
- ξεφάντωμα, μεθύσι, κραιπάληGreek
- botellón, comilona, atracónSpanish
- ryyppyputki, ahmiminenFinnish
- daorachScottish Gaelic
- sregolatezza, bisboccia, abbuffataItalian
- zuippartij, vreetbuiDutch
- [[compulsão]] [[alimentar]], compulsãoPortuguese
Get even more translations for binge »
Find a translation for the binge synonym in other languages:
Select another language: