precisely, exactly, just(adverb)
indicating exactness or preciseness
"he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do"; "it was just as he said--the jewel was gone"; "it has just enough salt"
precisely, incisively, exactly(adverb)
in a precise manner
"she always expressed herself precisely"
precisely, exactly, on the nose, on the dot, on the button(adverb)
just as it should be
"`Precisely, my lord,' he said"
precisely(adverb)In a precise manner; exactly.
Translations for precisely
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- precisamentCatalan, Valencian
- täsmälleen, tarkasti, tarkalleenFinnish
- presistNorwegian Nynorsk
- presist, nøyaktigNorwegian
- dokładnie, precyzyjniePolish
- justamente, precisamentePortuguese
- tačno, тачноSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for precisely »
Find a translation for the precisely synonym in other languages:
Select another language: